Changing landing runway in ATR FMC?

I'm really liking the Asobo ATRs...very well done! I think I have it mostly figured out, with a couple of exceptions:

1. Active pause mode does not seem to work. When I enter active pause mode none of the buttons on the FMC will do anything. I can move the heading bug knob, but the bug itself doesn't move. Stuff like that. Is that just the way it is?

2. The FMC doesn't want to let me change the arrival runway. I can select a different arrival, but not a different runway. The only way I found to change the runway is to change it in Simbrief, then re-import the plan into the FMC. Then the plan has the runway I want but there doesn't seem to be a way to activate the plan...all the waypoints in the flight plan are white...no pink indicating the next waypoint. Direct To doesn't seem to work then either. Should I just not program the arrival runway into the plan and wait until ATC tells me to expect X arrival and Y approach?

3. Also, when I turn the engine management knob to cruise, the middle display on the panel shuts off and has to be powered on again. Doesn't seem very practical. 🤨