Antoine de Saint-Exupery - Iconic French Aviator/Writer

• Founder

exupery.jpg

Antoine de Saint-Exupery - Iconic French Aviator/Writer

By Frank's MS Flight Sim

Antoine de Saint-Exupery (1900 - 1944) was a very famous French aviator and writer, best known for "The Little Prince", an aviation fable aimed at adults and children. In December 1935 he crashed in the Sahara desert and was saved from death by Bedouin tribesmen. We'll replicate his flight in MSFS using words from his book "Wind, Sand & Stars" and we'll break-up the video with pictures illustrating other key aspects and aircraft in his career. Hope you enjoy. Cheers.

Frank's MS Flight Sim

https://www.youtube.com/@FranksMSFlightSimulator

About Frank's MS Flight Sim

I am an avid recreational pilot and flight simmer. Now retired, my career was in airport engineering, and engineering education and training. I use MSFS to practice aspects of my real-life recreational flying, and to make YouTube videos to share on all aspects of aviation such as: heritage/vintage flights, airfields and aircraft; bush/outback/back-country/mountain/water airstrips; aircraft accident investigations; scenic locations; wars; etc. I make a new video every 7 to 10 days. I provide brief, interesting information, often with history, geography, maps, pictures etc, and great places to fly in MSFS. As an avid, curious life-long learner, my focus is on interesting content. Hope you enjoy watching as much as I do producing. Cheers.