KEDW EDWARDS AFB

worldsfair

Okay, I've tried everything I know to correct the scenery for KEDW (Edwards AFB) but nothing I do fixes the problem. I downloaded and installed Rikoooo scenery for Edwards and as you can see from picture the scenery is not there. If, however, I uninstall it I still get the same results. I have attached all the files I can located in my FSX for KEDW is one or more interfering with this, if someone would know? I could really use the help.

2024-9-25_6-28-17-881.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Try this.....Look at the scenery from high above.  You may see all of the buildings, etc.  I had the same problem with it.  It's photo-real and
can only be seen from altitude.  If you taxi up to one of the buildings, it will look like a pancake!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

KEDW is one of the best default fields ever done in FSX.

I have used it for years with only the addition of parking locations and aircraft add-ons.

This is my go-to airport when trying out any new aircraft I download.

At least for me, I'd put it back to default and enjoy it for what it is, a great custom built default airport.

image.thumb.jpeg.f88a0d0493ff130daa77b7b8b35c67f7.jpeg

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.