Leaked airplane lineup for FS2024

• Like 1

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Arcade game my foot! Take a look at this:

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

1 hour ago, Airbasil_1 said:

some quite nice ones... though i guess FS2024 won't be a simulator anymore but rather more an arcade game... like FLIGHT was... I'm afraid... 

Based on what?

The below is a good read as well.

https://fselite.net/content/everything-we-learned-about-microsoft-flight-simulator-2024-at-the-global-preview-event/

When you first start up Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 for the first time, you will be prompted to create an optional avatar. You can customise everything to either create a character that resembles you or your favourite maverick aviator. Or something totally wild – the choice is yours.

Optional being the key word here: if you want to fly anywhere in the world and discover on your own merit, fly airliners or anything else, you are completely able to do so from day one. The activities, missions and career mode are not replacing the freedom of flight, and they are completely optional.

I've pre-ordered the Premium Deluxe version for Windows10/11, £129.99.
For those who need it, here's the link to the UK pre-order site: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/microsoft-flight-simulator-2024#purchaseoptions

• Founder
2 hours ago, Airbasil_1 said:

some quite nice ones... though i guess FS2024 won't be a simulator anymore but rather more an arcade game... like FLIGHT was... I'm afraid... 

I don't see any evidence of that anywhere. From the previews I've seen it will be every bit as good a simulator as past versions, plus all the new features and planes.

For me what is included is secondary to what may be created.  FS has always been open ended so third parties have provided virtually anything you could want to fly.  Let us hope FS does not follow the trend of some race sims who've made modding so difficult that most people don't bother.

System Specs:

• Like 1

Am I screwed? I dunno. Running an I5-8400 - 2.8 ghz, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX1650. I know very little about component specs, I can replace them, but that's it. I'm pretty sure my desktop PC is maxed out on upgrades.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Your GTX1650 can run DX12 so your PC should run MSFS2024 as well as it runs MSFS2020.

Thanks - Excellent info - After nearly 4 years of 'flying' in MSFS2020, I'm thinking this time around the Standard version will more than meet my realistic needs. I fly mostly single engine piston stuff and have already purchased any that interested me. MSFS FAQs indicate that most purchased aircraft will simply move over to 2024 use.... hopefully.

And IF my desktop doesn't work it well enough there's always Amazon or Best Buy more than delighted to sell me a better one -lol

• Like 1

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

24 minutes ago, lordhearteater said:

I would be curious about the 30 payware models with the Aviator Edition.

They are all the Famous Flyers and Local Legends plus the one and only Expert Series aircraft so far.

30 minutes ago, lordhearteater said:

Standard does seem like it might be enough...until I see what comes with Premium Deluxe, and I want 4 of the aircraft on that tier.  I would be curious about the 30 payware models with the Aviator Edition.

The link I posted above covers the aircraft in each edition.