Okay, in another jamb, reinstalling FSX after my original 18 year old FSX came down with issues

All is good, BUT, I am getting duplicate head counts on my aircraft?? Error messages tell me that I am out of available space for downloading and

when looking at the download, it installed the program to Program Files (86) which is okay with me, BUT, 

You get one head cound for Program files (x-86), open that up and scroll down to Microsoft Flight Simulator X, and you get  another head count for

Sim Objects?airplanes?

Definitely doing something wrong! And, No Charlie, not ready for the sledge hammer. Bound and determined to get this right. I can fly no issues, just can't do much without maxing out computer capacity!

Ready to try again, maybe something I missed? Any tips would be appreciated! One thing I didn't understand, why didn't I get the prompt of where I wanted the program installed?

ie:      C:\FSX    instead of C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft games

Okay, Charlie Brown, removed all, reinstalled, Put a few aircraft on,, walked away from it, came back, looks like it is now downloading properly? Not double dipping my computer!

If not, it will all go to file 13, tired of dealing with it!

Rick

"in Sunny Hot South Florida, God bring us some cool weather!"