Traffic Global not loading in FSX SE

I had just bought Just Flights Traffic Global today and I cannot get any planes to show up in FSX SE.

Once I opened up traffic global I compiled the flight plans and made sure the BGL was in the scenery/world/scenery folder and the traffic files were.

I had moved the AI aircraft folders over to Simobjects to verify that wasn't it then I moved them back to the original folder.

I get my MAIW traffic and all traffic sliders are maxed out.

When put the TrafficGlobal_AI.bgl in my scenery/world/scenery, upon start up of FSX it doesn't even recognize the new scenery file like it would for installing any new traffic files or scenery add-ons.

Lastly I used the diagnostics tool in Traffic Global to see if there was any conflicting BGLs and there was nothing.

I previously had Ultimate Traffic Live...could there be some conflicting issue?

Edited by miamimike305

Use AIFP and check whether there are any FS9 .bgl traffic files in \scenery\world\scenery. From your description, I think this is your problem.

If there are any FS9 files there, then AIFP can recompile the lot into the FSX format, then everything should show up.

Jorgen

Dont know if you have any Flight1 UTX utilities ınstalled but if so this cured my no traffic with TG

"This may be of help to some of you having no traffic (at least in Europe poss same for USA?) and using UTXEurope. I deleted my UTEurAirports scenery and all the UTX .bgl entries in world/scenery and now have traffic everywhere!!

Found this out purely by chance after discovering grass on my aprons at my default FSX London Luton. The grass has now disappeared also!

Mick

NB Everytime you run the UTX UI it replaces said files again!!"

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs