Happy 4th USA, XP1210RC2 out, SOC.

flytv1

Hi everyone.

Happy Independence day,  forth of July to the USA side.

Some Eye candy if you are interested, I am not sure if it shows up in other countries but in USA you can go to Location KFUL rwy24, and fly towards KLGB > KLAX>KSNA around 2:00Z for LAX time and you should see the display.

If you do not want to take the time you can Advance Time, you can use L and K keyboard keys and advance to around 8:00PM local 2-4Z and you can use the Camera (C) and Up Arrow to go up, then (Q) and (E) keys to look around.

As to the RC2 not much improvement, c172 is still a somewhat useless acft. Dark Instrument panel, with some wind it hops up and down like a wild horse, taxi is like drunken sailor, and it kills you if you get around 50KIAS and slight bank, not to mention over banking....

Basically this Not a GA flight simulator.

Adding insult to injury, I was able to view a video from the Expo and they do not seem to understand and or care about the users. One of the guys was trying to say that their logic is correct about the lighting, and the users need to do whatever it takes to accept it, none of see what we think we are seeing.

No real mentioning about Flight dynamics / Flight portion in the sim.

This guy reminds me of another guy, red hair, a few years back when we tried to help him with some flight dynamics issues, and came and told us that his theory is correct, perfect, and the airplane (C172) should fly that way, forget about it maybe if it did it would have killed a lot of people.

Since then he already had 5-6 other perfect adjustments, some better like in XP11, some worse like in XP12, hopefully he comes up with another perfect theory, maybe the Bowie knife?

Happy 4th everyone.

Note: These pics are reduce size from 4K to upload, and my XP12 is all doctored, long live LUA and Ortho, up otherwise it would not look nearly as nice.

Be aware just in case.

4th-KLAX-S.jpg

4ThKSNA-S.jpg