Activate FSX what to do?

It's been a long time that I haven't been on the forum!

I'm using FSX , have a lot of add-on, a lot of work in my desk top, of FSX.

Couple of weeks ago I had to pay a tech to come over and figure out why my desktop operating system Windows 10. It would not keep updating Microsoft security updates so, he came over to figure out why. Well $250 later he could not figure why, waste the money so I'm just using it just to fly and do my thing and enjoy myself.

I went on to the flight simulator couple weeks after he was here. I think he screwed me up cuz my flight simulator pops up with have to activate my FSX That's the pop-up I get. I have to activate it. What the heck going on here ,so I was flying it ,after clicking NO to go on the website,how to Activate and then it says my trial is over. You have to activate it. What happened? The system actually kicked in that I was flying a trial FSX,  what's the best thing to do? Cuz if Microsoft activate my flight simulator, won't I be starting all over in the beginning. Got so much work in it. I did make a copy of my FSX Sim, just in case for backup, All my add-ons and everything, have to start all over again?

I have a laptop and it has a good graphic card in it. I have my flight similar FSX in the laptop and it's going good so far, both my laptop and desktop are identically with the flight Sim in it both of them. 

Thanks if you can help me or suggest anything?

Have not called or went online for a new ID code. To Activate .

I believe I found the two discs with the Activate key code I had for 2 disc for FSX, probably any which way I go I probably have to start all over whether for the two discs or get a code for Microsoft to Activate, then install my saved stuff that I saved. Backed up, copy and paste or whatever from my FSX?

Edited by Rçcj

Google "PartMgr and FSX fix"

Then you will get the activation window to enter your old key.

No need to reinstall anything.

• Like 1
http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

Thanks a whole lot. I did all the instructions that you told me to. I had a capitalize, the PM in PartMgr Don't know if that made a difference, checked ok, fired up my FSX and it was a success activated fully. Thank you very much!