Ball in turn coordinator movement

Rnglgdj

If the ball isn't centered, the airplane is doing a slip. Some airplanes (especially gliders) need rudder input to fly coordinated turns. 
What aircraft were you flying when this happened?

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI), AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor, 32Gb RAM, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, Windows 10, TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition, Samsung SYNCMASTER TA550
https://nfm-addons.ch/
https://www.instagram.com/nfm_sceneries/
https://flightsim.to/profile/nico_lszk

30 minutes ago, Rnglgdj said:

Well I use to get the ball in the coordinator to move on a turn and had to twist the joy stick to center it.

Any more it does not move. What controls the ball and did I do something to stop it?  Is there a fix?

Don R

Check your Settings to see if the Autorudder Feature is enabled. Also check your Joystick Calibration to see if the Twist function for the Rudder is working. 🙂

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Well the auto coordinate is unchecked and the twist does work.  I have been having problems getting pretty disgusted trying to fly.with rudder flutter on the ground

Once in the air it works pretty good.

Things were working well   years and then this happened. 

Thanks for the reply

Don R

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rnglgdj said:

Well the auto coordinate is unchecked and the twist does work.  I have been having problems getting pretty disgusted trying to fly.with rudder flutter on the ground

Once in the air it works pretty good.

Things were working well   years and then this happened. 

Thanks for the reply

Don R

Hmmm... So the Sim shows no Autorudder but you get flutter on the ground. Go to Joystick Properties and see if the flutter occurs when the Joystick is just sitting there. If it flutters just sitting there with no inputs,it might he that the Rudder Pot is going out.

Do you have another Joystick to try and see if it occurs with that?

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Well it does not flutter when just setting still.  If I touch the joystick then it moves left and right looking from the tail. It is driving me bonkers. I do have another logtech joystick but it is really bad as far as so loose and just runs all over the place. and it is the force feedback type. 

Your comment about the rudder pod might be the answer. When it works I will fly and if it doesn't I will just TV LOL

Don R

Well as the ball use to move in turns it does not move in any plane now. So I was wondering what stopped it from moving.

And the other problem is the rudder flutter comes and goes. So 2 frustrating situations.

But I suppose I can handle it.  I just like to fly the single or the multi engine ga planes

Don