Stemme AI Helicopter

wbunnell

I’m sure this question has been asked and answered, can’t find either. Maybe I’m not holding my mouth right, or something.

I have a stemme ai helicopter installed,(Bell206b), when I program it as AI Helicopter, it doesn’t show up.

I can get it to show up when I chose it as a aircraft to fly.

Have you ever seen it fly as an AI?

In the past most helicopters could only fly as AI by changing the aircraf.cfg to a flyable cessna or something similar, I altered many years ago.

I thin the lads at Military AI Works (MAIW) have made a lot of progress with AI helicopters and they have them taking off virtical now.

Also with the Bell I had to raise the contact points slightly off the ground so it looked better when taxiing, before I did this it used to tip over and vanish so may be this is what is happening to yours.

I think, Tom means the line "engine_type=" which should either set with "0" (prop) or "2" (jet). Even with a wrong type at least it should be shown. It just wouldn't take-off.

"stemme_as_helicopter_1.air" (or _2 or _TRG) is just a kind of air file which should replace something like a default "b206b.air" or similar. So be sure that you have the line "sim=stemme_as_helicopter_1" in your aircraft.cfg and this file is in your Bell206b folder.

Bernard

Do you use ZZZH Bell 206B JetRanger? If it's the case, you should paste the model folder

from default Bell206B to your AI folder. BTW, "texture.default" folder is empty too.

Bernard

Checking the Texture Folders, I find All the Texture folders are Empty.

It would be helpful if there was some texture installed.

SORRY "When all else fails read the Directions"

Archived